How to maintain the mattress？
Sleep is the foundation of health, how to have a healthy sleep? In addition to life and spiritual reasons, it is also very important to have a "hygienic and comfortable" healthy mattress. Proper cleaning and maintenance of the mattress can not only extend the life of the mattress, but also ensure the health of family members.
9 Tips for Maintaining Your Mattress
- Use better quality sheets, such as cotton or linen, which not only can absorb sweat, but also can protect the cleanliness of the mattress surface.
- Before using the mattress,we need to pay attention to the placement of the mattress,ensure that there is a suitable location to be able to place the mattress, and clean the sheets, so that you can have a better touch as well as the cleanliness of the guarantee.
- When using a mattress, must tear off the external plastic packaging film, keep the environment ventilated and dry, to avoid the mattress moisture. Can not let the mattress in the sun for too long exposure, which is easy to make the fabric fading and foam aging.
- Please do not often sit on the edge of the mattress, especially the four corners of the mattress, the four corners of the mattress is the most vulnerable. Sitting on the edge of the mattress for a long time will affect the rebound of the side support springs, thus affecting the feeling of lying on the bed.
- Please do not jump on the mattress, especially not with one foot or one knee, in order to apply pressure on one point. It is easy to make the springs on the mattress sink by bending and causing the mattress to sag.
- If you accidentally spill other drinks such as milk or coffee on the bed, you can dry it immediately with a towel or toilet paper with heavy pressure and blow dry with a hair dryer. When the mattress accidentally stained with dirt, soapy water can be used to clean, do not use strong acid, strong alkali cleaner, so as not to fade and damage the mattress.
- Regular turning. New mattress in the family, in the first year of use, every two to three months front and back or head and foot flip once, after the mattress spring stress average, about every six months flip once.
- To keep it clean. The mattress should be cleaned regularly with a vacuum cleaner to suck away dust mites, and do not clean the mattress directly with water or detergent. You should also avoid lying on it immediately after bathing or sweating, because the foam on the mattress fabric tends to absorb moisture.
- Avoid scratching the mattress fabric with sharp, thorny and other utensils. If the mattress is damaged it is not repairable, which causes you can only replace the whole mattress.
So when should we replace the mattress other than this situation? Choose a good mattress is good for our lumbar back comfort and is good for our health, but if a long time to sleep on a softer or harder mattress is not good for our health, and then, the body will send a signal to let you know you should change the mattress.
What signals will the body? We'll talk about it next time.